/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

1/3/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

Today's schedule.
Went from Mahachai to Maeklong by railway.
Sightseeing the Maeklong railway market.
Walking around Maeklong station.
Returned to Bangkok.
The article will be post later.

Lunch

City : Mae Klong, Samut Songkhram, Thailand

MENU

Bread purchased at a convenience store

Lunch

The staying time at Maeklong was about 3 hours.
Because I used much time for sightseeing, I had lunch as like this.
The total price is 40B.

Dinner

City : Bangkok (Krung Thep), Thailand

Dinner
 I got tired so had dinner on the street near the hotel.

MENU

Stewed Pork Leg with Rice
ข้าวขาหมู

Stewed Pork Leg with Rice

The price is 50B.
It was the same price as Pattaya.

Stewed Pork Leg with Rice

Whenever I want to eat meat I always choice this dish.
Because it is cheap and not spicy. May be.