/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals on my travel in Thailand */ Meals on my travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

3/5/19

Meals on my travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

I was lazy and relax in the morning.
When I noticed it was lunchtime.

  Lunch                            

Location : Food court in Big C Extra.
Food court

MENU

Fried Noodles with Pork on Top
บะหมี่กรอบเหลืองราดหน้าหมู

Fried Noodles

The price is 50B.

Fried Noodles

The tableware was different from the photo.
But the meat was in the same way as the photo.
The soup is richer taste than other noodle's one.

  Dinner                              

I decided to eat noodles different type from lunch time.

noodles

MENU

Kuay teaw nam sai
ก๋วยเตี๋ยวน้ำใส

noodles

Noodle type : Fine noodles
The price is 50B.


Soup : It had a light taste.
Noodle : It has a chewy texture.  It taste so good on the way down.