/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: My travel meals in Thailand */ My travel meals in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

4/4/19

My travel meals in Thailand

Today's schedule.

Visit Tao poon MRT terminal station and Banc Sue Junction.
Walking in Chatuchak Weekend Market.
And go to Pattaya.

  Lunch                             

Location : Bang Sue, Bangkok (Krung Thep), Thailand

It was lunch time while visiting Banc Sue Junction.
There were several restaurants on the platform.

Thai food
 I had lunch on station platform.

Thai food
 The table in the restaurant that I sat on.

Thai food
Menu on the table.
Ordered Rice topped with stir-fried pork with basil leaves.
ผัดกะเพรา

Thai food
The price is 40B.
It was a little spicy.

  Dinner                          

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

After I arrived in Pattaya, I bought some prepared foods at the market.
I ate these in the hotel room.

Thai food
 It attracted my appetite in the market.
The price of each skewer is 10B.

MENU

Fried chicken leg, Skewer sausage and meat balls

Thai food

Total price is 65B.
At this time, I forgot to buy rice.