/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: My daily meals in Thailand */ My daily meals in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

7/21/19

My daily meals in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

  Lunch                                        

Travel Food

Here is a small restaurant in south Pattaya.
Its information is posted on the web.
So I think it is famous for tourists.

Travel Food

Visited around 11 AM.
Fortunately there was no customer at this time.
I had a meal without waiting time.

MENU

Chicken rice
ข้าวมันไก่

Travel Food

After all this dish is tasty.
I do not get tired of eating this many times.

  Dinner                                          

Purchased prepared food in food market same as yesterday for dinner.

Travel Food

First item.
Selected my favorite ingredients from a pot.

Travel Food

The ingredients were cut for eating easily.
After this, it is packed with soup.

Travel Food

Second item.
I also wanted to eat this.
I bought two skewers.

Travel Food

I bought cooked rice in specialty stall.

MENU

Braised stew with Tom Yum flavor, Grilled Chicken , Black steamed rice

Travel Food

The chicken was juicy, the soup was sour and tasty.