/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

12/30/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

  Breakfast   

I return next day.
Suddenly I happened to want to eat mango in this morning.
I got mango at the food stall.

MENU

Mango
มะม่วง

มะม่วง

This is not what I cut by myself.
The price is 70B.
This is the last mango in my stay.

  Lunch   

Location : food court in Big C Extra.

food court
 This noodle is very delicious.
food court

MENU

Fried Noodles with Pork on Top
บะหมี่กรอบเหลืองราดหน้าหมู

บะหมี่กรอบเหลืองราดหน้าหมู
The price is 50B.


  Dinner   

I bought prepared food in the market.

MENU

Braised stew with Tom Yum flavor, Grilled Chicken , Black steamed rice

Dinner

These are my favorites in food market.