/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Puppies in View Point Pattaya Sea island touch */ Puppies in View Point Pattaya Sea island touch - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

9/18/20

Puppies in View Point Pattaya Sea island touch

 City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

I have often visited this place to enjoy the scenery of the Pattaya sea.


Pattaya Sea island touch

At this visit, I met cute inhabitants.
Two adult dogs and three puppies.

View Point Pattaya

I came to see them over the next few days.



My favorite is this puppy.
I saw scene that this puppy is taken his bones by other puppy.
So, I provided food him preferentially.
View Point Pattaya

The other puppies were also cute, after all I provided food all dogs.

View Point Pattaya

When I visited here just before returning home country, only one black puppy existed. It seems that the other puppies have been taken by somebody.
I hope they are good owner.


No comments: