/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

12/10/18

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

I woke up with hunger today.
And checked contents of the refrigerator.

Breakfast

MENU

Mango
มะม่วง

มะม่วง
 I bought it in the supermarket in advance.

มะม่วง
I cut it by myself.
As you can see, I could not cut it into a beautiful shape.
But it was juicy, sweet and delicious.
It is good as breakfast.

Lunch

I was in Pattaya downtown at lunch time.
I had lunch at a small restaurant on Soi Buakhao.

MENU

Green Curry with Pork
แกงเขียวหวานหมู

แกงเขียวหวานหมู

It's curry soup which taste is sweet and a little spicy.
The price is 80B.

Dinner

I found bread that looks delicious at bakery.
I choose it into one of the dinner menu.

Thai meal

MENU

Western Bread,Fried chicken,Grilled skewers

Thai meal
The side dishes were purchased on the street stall.

Thai meal
Like this, I ate the bread inserted some side dishes.