/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

12/26/18

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Mahachai, Samut Sakhon, Thailand

This day was on the way of moving on the Maha chai Line.
The article will be post later.

Lunch

When I arrived at Mahachai it had passed 13:00.
I was hungry because I had not eaten anything Until then.
I entered small restaurant and ordered what immediately can be cooked.

MENU

Pork Fried rice
ข้าวผัดหมู
Pork Fried rice

This dish recommended by the restaurant.
The taste of rice was delicious.

After checking in the hotel, I went to the preview for the next day trip.
After that, returned to the hotel and I was going to take a rest until dinner.
But I fell asleep until 20:00.
And, I went out to have dinner.

Dinner

The restaurant near the hotel was already closed.
Because there is no choice, I walked ahead.
Then suddenly it began to rain.
I gave up eating out.
I went back to the hotel and purchased food at a convenience store on the way.

MENU

Bread,sausage,Potato Crisps  purchased at a convenience store

Dinner

Fortunately there was a microwave in the hotel room.
I was able to warm bread and sausage and eat it.