/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

6/12/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

Today's schedule.
Sightseeing in Larn Island.

   Lunch                         

I had lunch at Thian Beach.
On the island, the toilet is inconvenient, so the amount is a little.

MENU

Bread purchased at a convenience store
Travel Food
The view was good, so I was able to eat deliciously.

  Dinner                                  

In the evening, I was hungry as expected.
I went to food market for affordable meat.

Travel Food

Travel Food

Travel Food
 First I focused on this fried pork.

Travel Food

And next, this fried chicken.
Travel Food

MENU

Fried swine, Fried chicken, Rum raisin soft bread

Travel Food

Adding bread I bought in advance, then dinner ready was completion.