/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

6/27/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

The trouble that happened yesterday was solved in the morning today.
I was very hungry when I felt relieved.
I did not eat anything since yesterday's lunch.

  Lunch                                       

The small restaurant what crossed my mind at that time.
Here it is on Soi Buakhao.

Travel Food

MENU

Green Curry with beef
แกงเขียวหวานเนื้อ

Travel Food

I wanted to eat this dish again.
This time I chose beef.
It was delicious.
The amount of meat is also satisfactory.

  Dinner                                       

I found a stall which sell 10 B food on the street.

Travel Food

Bread bought in supermarket.

Travel Food

MENU

Rum raisin soft bread,Fried chicken,Grilled skewers

Travel Food

Like this, Cut the side dishes.
And put them into bread.

Travel Food

Three kinds of side dishes were put into the bread.

Travel Food

It was short of vegetables.