/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

10/7/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

  Lunch   

This time I chose a dish without experience.
I did not request the type of noodles when ordering.


MENU

Stir fried noodle with basil and pork

fried noodle
 Thick noodles was served.

fried noodle
The price is 40B.
The taste is spicy.


  Dinner   

I decided the dinner menu based on the net information.
This is also the dish I order for the first time same as lunch.

ยำมาม่า

MENU

Thai Instant Noodle Salad (Yum Mama)  &  Fried chicken
ยำมาม่า


A set of items received at the stall.

ยำมาม่า

It was put into the bowl.
The price is 60B.
The taste is a little spicy.

ยำมาม่า

I thought that it was not enough as the amount of meal, so purchased fried chicken additionally.

Dinner