/* Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand: Meals during the travel in Thailand */ Meals during the travel in Thailand - Bruiser Diablo travel Thailand

10/31/19

Meals during the travel in Thailand

City : Pattaya, Chon Buri Thailand

  Lunch   

Today I ate lunch at a restaurant I’ve been curious about for a while.

Front of the restaurant.

Local restaurant in Pattaya
 The Kitchen area in the restaurant.
Local restaurant in Pattaya
 The table in the restaurant.
Local restaurant in Pattaya

MENU


Order sheet

My order form.
It was written in Thai language, so it took time to understand the contents.
After all, the Thai person who was in the next seat made explain it me in English.
Thanks to that, I was able to order.

Ayutthaya noodle

ayutthaya noodle

This noodle costs 15B each.
The soup is rich taste.


  Dinner   

Location : At a small restaurant in Soi Buakhao
I ordered the dish that I have not experience to eat.

MENU

Fried Chinese kale with crispy pork

Fried Chinese kale with crispy pork

The price is 50B.
It is not spicy.  I like that taste.